Monday 5 October 2015

BLUE 2015



Miracles in a distant land I hope to secure,

As a travelling mind puts forth words in session,

And the hands lingered tirelessly through all the diverse wrappers,

Tattered heart slightly soothed as the  parcels take shape,

My feelings all wrapped in to close an emotionally packed 2015,

Words that are seemingly stacked in succession,

Dates for special events specially initialled,

Addresses confirmed for admission,

Admission to the hearts of those who has never stopped caring,

Admission to the heart of one whom I never stopped treasuring,

I know too well that I am nothing but a scrap of memory,

You'd remain in my fondest memories ever,

Your sarcasm and your scorn,

Your secrets and your shuns,

Your health and happiness,

Are the only treasures that I packed into my visions,

All that transmutes to the SMILE I yearn and do not deserve,

Kisses and hugs that can only appear in my dreams,

Of a lady that this idiot never stopped loving, 

A Santa in blue has started working earlier this year,

He knows all too well of the rain in the foreign land,

Which he has to brave with all his TEARS as he parts silently after delivery,

Yet through the rain he prays silently, 

That one day he shall see all his friends and family again in awe,

That he has lived through the last of rainy season in his life, 

And hopefully to see the SMILE once again in person,

To signify a truly blessed well-lived LIFE with No Regrets.


















No comments:

Post a Comment