Monday 17 August 2015

If I Never Knew You

Words can't tell,

How devastated this fool was,

What an idiot of elephantine proportion,

Expecting no less than agro vibes,

I have never experienced such fury from you,

I should have known what it meant to you,

I have caused you disappointments,

I should have at least asked,

Or just walk away and get something else,

Now that I have caused nothing but anger,

I can just hug my knees in shame and tears and let the hurt punish,

It is yours not mine,

The only way is to cover it up eternally,

Let the ink be covered yet words remembered,

Not as repenting for an nonpunishable sin,

Not to show remorse nor anymore uncalled idiocy,

Just a sincere and remorseful apology for being a fool,

Who thought of nothing less than inspirational and emotional,

Of a quote of faith, love, hope and sense of belonging,

Something that belongs to you,

Not me,

I will pray and hope your anger subsides,

To even hear from you is even a miracle,

I shall keep to what due and promised,

Ashamed like never experienced before,

But I will accept with sincere gratefulness and regrets,

That I deserved every spurting flare from your anger,

Understanding that there are worst things than incurring your rage,

Losing the  meaning of love, joy, sacrifice and happiness,

With a dent in my bent life,

If I never knew you.





No comments:

Post a Comment