Friday 31 July 2015

I Will Remember You Everyday



The picture tells me nothing but forlorn,

When your daily tears and grief took over, I felt how it feels like to be torn,

Yet I am thankful and blessed you were born,

An ode to my chosen path,

Not too smooth nor too rough,

A definite one of a kind,

To miss you out one has got to be blind,

You have been my daily aspiration,

My bible indeed for motivation,

You are short no doubt in height,

Yet you are gracefully astounding beyond my sight,

I am a definite daily nuisance,

Bothering you with my nonsense of endless abundance,

Unlike you being sweet & quirky,

I realized I am always somewhat truly blur & shitty,

You have been there when I was down,

So it is no surprise prices make you frown,

Taught me to be thrifty as you always have,

That is the lesson I shall always keep safe,

Remembering the special occasions with heart felt sincerity,

Is my only intention to imagine you smiling gleefully,

I am brave to admit you are always my inspiration,

As you braved each mile and depth at times despite health complication,

A force to be reckoned with when it come to your artistic creations,

That shall inspire me with my own concoctions,

Your voice never fails to sooth,

Any given moment with you is like light years of blissful warmth,

You have given me every reasons to survive daily,

It is impossible not remembering you everyday,

A special Singaporean serenade by Tanya Chua













2 comments:

  1. A poem I found few days later..
    Makes my heart go sadder..

    To be loved is a blessing..
    But really, I am not that amazing..

    You too will be missed dearly..
    By Lexie the notti..
    And Joyce the shorty..

    Our best wishes is all we can give..
    And may the world be blown away by your cookery..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete