Sunday 5 July 2015

Vancouver?




Vancouver, a coastal seaport city on the mainland of British Columbia, Canada says Wikipedia online,

That's where I get to ever see you while in Vancouver....online,


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver#/media/File:Olymp_31.jpg


A diverse community of approximately 2.4 million inhabitants,

Yet my heart has been filled as it is where your image resides,





A community of people speaking English language in common and maybe even French,

Only in your language I drench,




To pursue a dream that sprouts from passion,

Nothing less from your never-ending encouragement and motivation,



1095 days abroad,

I hope I do not end up within the casket board,


Maple syrup undoubtedly is a Canadian renowned sweetness,

Yet saying you are way sweeter ain't shameless,


I shall always pray and hope,

Not skiing or snowboarding off the slope,


Maybe instead I will see the grizzlies,

However your smile unlike theirs sizzles,


Or I could kayak up to the orcas to say hello,

Remembering you being obsessed with minions...I am sure I will hear bello....



I could try the great halibut for a change,

But you'd be chirping to go for the box crab looking so strange,


I could indulge in the sinful poutine to nom,

Reminiscing from its greasiness you will squirm,


Despite the vast beauty and opportunity there,

My hearts badly need suture,

As eyes drew moisture,

Knowing you are not here,




I know I will miss you as someone who came for me to love,

Not to belong just to memorize,



A beautiful memory in the rough,

No matter how painful it is good enough,






Thank you for ever being part of my sorry life,

Even it was a fife, 



Wishing you always the freedom and happiness of the dolphin or the dove,

I swear on my love,

Just for the girl I adore and love.

A beautiful song for you with unparalleled beauty, character and poise ...you earned and deserved this...








No comments:

Post a Comment