Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cafe To-Get-Her.....Rolling Out Our Carpet Soon ( I am back!!!)


Business Logo in the Editing and Finalizing Process.....


After years of turmoil, I am ready to set myself free.

Free from daily office obligations,

Free to make my choices on what's my best of interest,

To be inspired once again,

To believe that good food creation comes from solely love,

I could never have said it out loud,

But if it wasn't for a lady who holds a special place in my heart besides my mum, my sis, my friends,

I could still be stuck with a life that pits no sense of advancing,

Believing that I can accomplish as much if I believed,

I do not want to believe anymore cause,

Now I BELIEVE,

Her motivations, criticisms, mood swings, sarcasm etc, etc,

Has made everything possible in ways she could never comprehend in a man's heart,

I looked forward to every creation on a plate thinking of her smile,

She is truly my inspiration,

I am pretty successful in proving that food made with "Love" can put a smile on her face and so many faces out there,

If it can take her pain away and endorse a little joy in her life,

To me, nothing in the world can compare to that,

Thanking her from the bottom of my heart and I love her for whoever she is, who she ends up with and how she will look like in a decade from now.

I proudly present my modest creations and this will soon roll out for you all,

Love is for sharing ,

Starters

Seared Scallop on Spicy Mango Salsa topped with Lumpfish Roe

Spicy trio of Bean Salad in Sesame Dressing: Spicy protein booth



Baby Spinach Salad with Walnuts & etc etc

Tasteful,Healthy, Balanced & Slightly Spicy.....My No-nonsense Salad

Warm Potato Salad on a Chilly Day

Canned pickled lettuce: spiced and Taken to another level

Warm Chicken salad: to help put a grin on your facewhen days are unkind.......

Healthy Smoked Salmon Yee Sang: portioned for single servings as well (you can have it all year long!!!)

Something-something from the Main Courses

Green Curry New Zealand Mussels 

Baked Barbecued Chicken Drummets

Our Signature Oven Baked Salmon

Oven baked Salmon with Potato Salad with Peppers and Capers, and Creamed Fresh Shitake Mushroom over Baby Asparagus

Ox Tongue Sliders

My Own Garden Sliders (Vegetarian)

Oven baked Seafood Rice

Delicious Ugly (to be molded son)

Some Sweet Endings
Sinful Chocolate Cakes



Mini Happiness

Strawberry Delight


Refreshing Peach Tea infused Jelly to cleanse your palate

Healthy Cakes (Pardon the current Decor)

Shakes Anyone?

Almond Sesame Brittles


My take on edible garden :) except the pots holding the contents


You reminded me of everything beautiful

Flowers that are pretty and edible

Mint and lemon zest for a little Zing

Some chocolate bits...what could go wrong....

Pomegranate seeds for an extra tingle on your palate

That's all I can make out of love this time but it is not the end,
I am feeling great about Life!!!!!!

More to come and updates are sneaking in these few days,

Looking to see you all soon,

And get a little taste of LOVE
Kudos to dedicated Partner in Crime,
My Sister from another Mother,
My Buddy!!!!!!

Yap Tze XuanII aka Alien







Great feeling needs great Beginning and an Awesome Finish!!!

So for an Awesome Tuesday give it up for Robbie Williams!!!!

Do sing and Move Along!!!!!!






6 comments:

  1. So proud of you buddy :) All the best to the cafe and more 'loving' foods to come.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear buddy in crime...

      I am at loss til you and Vincent shows up in my life...

      Til Tze Xuan comes along to strive...

      there is indeed nothing to life if one is not passionate,

      and not to create, enjoy and share food out of love,

      is an ULTIMATE CRIME!!

      So that's why I try to make it rhyme :)

      Thanks Buddy

      Delete
  2. Hey hippo! Mana Cafe nie? Don't jauh-jauh leh... Btw, nama cafe tak cun la.. apa kata... Cafe Hippo D'Bes!!! Hahahahaa... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cafe's name originates from the word Together.....thus To-Get-Her.
      The name is my staff's Miss Yap Tze Xuan's brilliant idea :)
      Pictures tell a thousand tales,
      So does names and in this case an establishments' name,
      Names, verses depicts a thousand meanings,
      There are reasons for this name to go ahead....hence the logo and all

      Meanings which will be depicted in the upcoming blog :)

      Dear Joyce

      As far as it is I am very sure I will receive Lexie and your patronizing :)

      If it is too far, there is always something called SPECIAL DELIVERY

      I cannot be using Hippo...later authority thinks I sell hippo meat....

      Thank you for your kind and "comel" suggestion

      Delete
    2. TOGETHER is nice. To.Get.Her then like a little bit geli for a cafe leh.. like DAFUQ???
      Ok ok since the boss said so, then I shall be a frequent patron of CAFE TOGETHER. Together-gether kita makan n gemuk!
      Delivery? Seriously? I don't mind paying, but you have staffs that's doing it for u? Like seriously???

      Delete
    3. Gemuk...seriously?
      Ok ok...noted 10% disc for u ..all nett prices....
      Yes, i do :)
      LIKE I AM SERIOUS :)
      I will be alone soon but I will manage

      Delete