Friday 5 April 2013

Times When Eyes will not Shut!!!!


It is like a fine day that ends in the blue,
 Like a shadow in the hue,
When there is nothing left to argue,
When there is no agenda in queue,
Wish that I am at a barbecue,
Where drinking and stuffing myself crazy is nothing but a prologue,
And everything else in the world is of no issue,
All these yet are too good to be true,
I can imagine the next morning being nothing but grotesque,
With plans that are due,
Like corn fields in the days of plague,
Like a tame rabbit gone rogue,
I pray for my eyes just to subdue,
Now sleep is all I value,
So tomorrow I will not be a statue,
Alas, sleep has gone to another venue,
Leaving me with nothing but these sad songs to value....
Hoping that soon sleep and I will be in league.

Ron Pope- A Drop In The Ocean- (with lyrics)




Ross Copperman-Holding On & Letting Go (with lyrics)



Two awesome songs to bid everyone adieu....

For it's Friday tomorrow

So SMILE!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment