Tuesday 2 April 2013

A Tale of Two Furbies


Charles Dicken's " A Tale of Two Cities" puts forth an epic  tale of the century of a feud between France and England in 1775 leads to beheading on the guillotine for numerous characters. For a more simplified yet detailed summary do visit http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/twocities/summary.html .

Introducing first hand my fur-bie (exaggerated fur-baby) Mickey; oh yes....my Devil....adopted since last November... yeah yeah...he has been a ball of fun and sweat (from cleaning up his mess if you get me).

A very sticky buddy he is....kinda photogenic unlike most dogs who looked away...he loves the camera. Good...for now....

Always trying to be everyone's (except other furbies) center of attention

Fine fine, You can pose better than I do....

But can't you be less than a loner....I used to be one but it does not mean you have to take after me.....please try to be of better association with other furry friends. 

Please la.... go make some friends, you make me feel so old by looking  old
That is when I decided to get you a friend for my devil.....his neighbor before I adopted him.... introducing the French Bulldog, Ngau Ngau (Cow Cow in Cantonese Dialect). She looks downright fearsome with her shor raspy breath but downright affectionate and love-able....

Ngau Ngau
Alas...you can never imagine how my innocent looking Shih Tzu can be the main cause of an epic war and an utterly sleepless night.

This is how it goes.....the war tale of these furbies and I blame it all on you MICKEY!!!!!!!

It all starts with a bone(raw hide) ......gave each of them one to start with but Mickey got greedy....he made it off with Ngau Ngau's bone when she was paying attention to me brushing her loose fur. My brief bulldog was not a fool.

And the search begins

Idiot thought he had secured a safe spot away from the Hunter.......


Very smart...lying motionless near my feet gets you nowhere Mickey.....

You are found Mickey....please leave the bone in peace......or in pieces....

I believed sincerely that she was trying to coax you to return her bone nicely...... as per the assumed dialogue below...



Stupid fool tried to make a run for it and got gnawed on generously...serves you right!!!!!


Winner takes all....my shirt? How did it get there?
And he came crying ......sigh

So less the beheading......Mickey had a bruised hind leg, and I have to live with Ngau Ngau's victory "ruuffs' throughout the night. She was reluctantly returned the next day cause every attempt to close their proximity generates a demanding growl from the victor and a whimper from another...

Sent the adorable bulldog back with a heavy heart and a heavy bag of goodies; praying that one day she will be adopted. The tale ended with Mickey being a spoilt loner AGAIN.....and I am not fazed. One of these days Mickey you will have to socialize.....I adopted you from being abandoned and there are others too who needs a little love. Maybe it is a simple reflection of myself in time to come....a broken Loner....NO WAY!!!!!!!


An awesome song I missed!!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment