Thursday 21 March 2013

Songs that Will Put Me to Sleep

After a hectic day going about being happy, making people close to my heart happy and ended up happily popping my charcoal pills, stomach cramp pills and clay solution.....minor food poisoning with luckily no cherry berry and only one vomit session. Praise the good gracious Lord.

My eyes are not failing me yet but my soul screams for some soothing after a late appointment with my cash cows, send some emails, like some statuses, unlike some statuses, comment, edit comments....I so need a rest for there is a soul in need of a ride tomorrow. 

This could work....I am compiling some of the best ballads from here and there at random and being sure that this will put me to sleep; why not share; awesome partly heart wrenching lyrics and awesome vocals.

When the Last Teardrops Fall by Blaque

Teardrops are meant to clean our eyes,
Flushing out the dust from our eyes,
Meant for joy above others,
Not grieve and pain caused by others,
Let the last drop of tear signifies the end of your sadness.

Let Me be the One by Jimmy Bondoc

Because of You by Keith Martin

Hmm......eyelids did flutter and sprung open again......

Hmmm......this?


Officially Missing You by Jayesslee

Basket buddy furbaby of mine is dozing off and snoring like a Hummer......this song....could it be? Ok Ok....let's play this five more times....see what happens....Time is 3:17 am

If this stops now...it means I am lost somewhere in my dream or nightmare; so I bid everyone a great day and  God bless.....

Amen!!!!




2 comments: