Monday 3 August 2015

You are Why I Live






Why did I struggle to stay alive?

To become destiny's slave?

When will I ever be free?

Or will freedom eludes me til the day I die...

I cannot say you have walked into my life,

I can only say I saw an angel descends with grace,

A total mesmerizing moment out of the blue,

It is not easy getting close,

For you are far more than candy to my eye,

But to all others who stand audience,

I was just a man with nothing more,

Than to confidently strive,

To know you better with every stride,

Your tears and smile both makes my heart ache,

I could not just stand aside,

Cheer you up with all I can every time,

Be there when you need me,

Stay strong through your every sniffle,

Stand in front of you through any trouble,

Years now when I propose,

With tears well in your eyes with the ever elusive sparkle,

You said it is an honor being in my life,

With me to around to always care,

Proud to be my only one,

With sickness and health to share,

Predestined it could be,

I believed it is nothing more,

While weeping on one knee,

Than a blessing of true love,

I am most fortunate,

To share our love,

With you being mine,

As my forever beloved wife,

I believe,

Why til this day I LIVE.

To share our endless Love,














No comments:

Post a Comment