Friday 14 August 2015

Mantra for the Tough One!!!





Life is indefinitely tough,


For you to live it daily in the rough,

I can't say I can help you see it through,

Politics at work is as tough as the sourdough,

Work has burdened you to no end like a cow with its plough,

You need not return my messages all so thorough,

Knowing you read them brings sun to the freezing North,

I pray that God sends you his undying strength,

And the Angels guide you so your career gets to sail smooth,

That God takes away all sneeze and cough,

Just like the sweet Vermouth,

Pray I shall even with my last breath,

That when all is better at work I can invite you out to enjoy soulful cuisines of the South,

Nothing for you is impossible even when you sigh,

I am confident someone as sweet and deserving as yourself sees to all breakthrough,

Inspirations and motivations from YOU have had me surfing both rough and tough.

Sugar, spice and everything nice fits you to the cloth!




No comments:

Post a Comment