Wednesday 15 May 2013

Falling & Drifting Slowly Apart

This is the first and last time I will ever fall in love,

With a sweet, complicated yet emotional & unique woman like you,

For once in my life, I felt lucky to have met you,

My heart divides in between the time before I met you and after,

Heart that harbors hidden emotions, hopes & treasures alike,

Yet, I am finding myself falling and drifting away,

With my decisions that you deserve better & I was never there,

However,

Whether we are together or apart,

You will always be the woman of my heart,

The only man that I will ever envy is the man who wins your heart without hurting you after his victory,

I will never regret a day for all these times,

If you are walking one day and feel a certain presence beside you,

That will be me,

Loving you always, Wherever I am.
















No comments:

Post a Comment