Thursday 21 February 2013

Cry...Again...

You cry for the time where you both belonged to each other without a care in the world,

You cry for the hurtful memories you have been left behind with,


You cry for the old and new pains for losing him forever,


you cry for the times you thought you had him for yourself only,


He wanted you to act like you've never kissed,

He wanted to you to forget, not pretend,


To act like you've never met,


And your paths never crossed,


And how you've tried oh so tried,

But you haven't forget yet.


I'd like to believe that I'll wake up one morning,

You will not cry or hurt yourself missing him anymore,


That you understand that you have a GREAT life ahead in front of you,

That time always heal irregardless of reasons,

Be it reason or any reasons beyond any reasonable doubts,

Be it he is the one who messed up,

You can live on without reliving your past,

That you have been blessed by your God-sent treasures to keep you happy,

That I will be able to put a least painful smile on your face,

I cannot give you any wishes, I ain't a genie,

I cannot give you the world, I ain't the God,

But I am sincerely praying to God that all your pain will one day be history,

Let the sweet memories minus the pain remain.

Take care, don't cry, SMILE and have a great day ahead dear friend.













No comments:

Post a Comment