Thursday 14 February 2013

Oh Cheesy Quotes from a Fool

For the Ones Who could not say it straight like myself; these might help



Quotes for V-day



Everyone knows love is wonderful,
I do not know a thing about Love,
I only know that everything about you is truly wonderful.


My teacher once asked me about my ambition,
I said of being a fisherman.
To sink a hook and liner for your love,
To cast a net upon your heart,
To fish for your smile,
As long as you are the fish,
I shall be fishing for life.


You and I are the greatest plan ever made,
Where we need not work hard at being happy,
It just happens with our love.


I love you not on who you are,
But who I really am,
When I fell in love with you.

Loving you can be awesome,
Loving you can too be awfully risky,
But whenever you are near me,
I believe Heaven just put a smile on my face.


I need no surprises in life,
No illusions to amaze me,
No tricks has kept me in awe,
But loving you has been truly MAGICAL


You gave me life,
You gave me love,
Even if you poison me with deadly lye,
I will still die with a smile.

I truly suck in my mathematics,
But I know that a million hearts,
Will be too few to store
my love for you.

You have made my life simply better,
The little things that you do,
The not so little things you surprise me with,
The time you spent listening to my nonsense,
My world just become brighter,
I am just glad you are being you,
And your ever sweet smile,
THE greatest GIFT I have ever graced.


I can live with insults,
I can live with sarcasms,
I can live without food,
I just can’t live without you.


I am always ready to give,
I am always ready to sacrifice,
Cause of you, I am alive,
Basking blissfully your love.


If the sun sets forever in time,
If I have no more reasons to rhyme,
My heart shall never be lonesome,
Cause your smile made me feels so awesome.


I do not have a castle,
Nor a mansion,
Or a sportscar,
Or a stallion to gallop to you,
But your ever endearing smile,
Blessed me with all the riches I ever need.


You have given me a reason to smile again,
A reason to feel everything I touch,
A reason to love everything I do,
Mainly to know that with your smile,
I have every reason to love my Life,
To live my life to the fullest.
I love you for all the reasons above,
Not for less, but for more.


Gandhi once quoted,
Where there is love,
There is life,
I am well alive now,
Cause your love has kept me breathing


In you I find never ending joy and delight,
I find peace in my dreams,
I miss you every night and day,
I ache for your smile every day,
I dreamed of a love like this,
Where we share all pleasures; big and small,
Please be my Valentine,
I shall keep you beaming in love til rapture.


If I were to write a song,
It will be dedicated to you only,
If I am going to make a movie,
You can play any character except the main cast,
Cause I can’t bear with the attention you will be getting.


Every day I pray,
That it passes a little slower,
So I can savor your smile,
Every day I pray as well,
That your smile never fades,
Cause it feels like endless winter,
If you are not smiling.




I am a dumb person,
I found out I can be a real idiot,
Kindly do not blame me,
I am always dumbfounded,
Whenever you are around.


Every love song I listened to,
Bring tears to my eyes,
And a positive dent in my heart,
Cause every song reminds me of you.


Looking at every shit I get daily,
Makes me wonder whether my life is worth it at all,
Then I found your smile,
Which shows me that my life is so worth living.


I always  wonder what are the things in life worth fighting for,
Then you came along and,
I am so ready for war.

At times,
I think I am really crazy,
Sitting there smiling for no reasons,
Then I realized I am thinking of you

You are the type of girl,
Who can stab me in the heart and ,
Even with my last breath,
I will still apologize for getting blood on your LV bag.


I can forget my exams,
I can forget my lunch,
I can forget my sleep at night,
But I can never forget you and your smile.


I can’t stand by you forever,
I can’t listen to you forever,
But I were to die earlier,
Let me love you for eternity for the better.


You can complain,
You can nag,
You can rant,
My ears shall be ever ready,
And my heart will always be pumped empty just to take in what you are feeling.


You are indeed hard to find,
Hard to reach,
Hard to commune with,
Still I have never regretted,
The very first day I found you.

I can count how many times I skipped classes back then,
I can count my off days at work,
I can estimate how much I am making per month
I could never count how many times my heart skips a beat,
Whenever you are near.

I never like to see you frown,
Nor would I ever want to see you cry,
You can try to smile,
But I fell ever so deeply in love,
Even if you are frowning, crying or smiling at the same time.


For your tears,
I shall build a dam,
For your pains,
I shall invent new pain killers,
For your smile,
I shall hire a paparazzi,
For your love,
Feel free to email, whatsapp or fax  your requirements,
I shall deliver.


I understood why I lost weight recently,
I could not eat my hard boiled eggs,
They are big and bright like your eyes,
I can’t swallow my rice,
Cause they are too nice,
Just like you,
I can’t handle a cookie for tea,
They are just as sweet as you,
No steak could tempt me,
It makes me melt just like your smile does,
Guess I’d be losing more pounds,


I love you,
Not only for your smiles,
Not only for your curves,
Just mostly for the times that you never fail,
In replying all my messages.

You can be a real mansion,
In dire need of restoration,
With all your rough edges,
And the shambles,
But when I looked closer,
Beyond the cracks and the rough edges,
You are truly spectacular,
And absolutely beautiful.

You can always pretend,
You can hide skeletons in the closet,
You can be emotional,
You can be crazy,
I will still love you for every person you are.

I was able to write, duplicate and reinforce all this based on the following:

You Have Stolen My Heart by Dashboard Confessional
ost "Made of Honor"



It ain't easy being cheesy,
Doing it not to get some lovey ,
Just heart felt feelings to convey,
Honestly and sincerely,
Just for the someone especially.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment