Monday 4 February 2013

My Affair with ....

My Canon EOS600D



Date of Birth: Friday 2nd 2013
Weight: Not Heavy but still FAT
Height: Not tall at all

What happened between us?


I just love having you capture my enthusiasm in shopping, buying almost everything in sight

Much to the sales lady's delight,


Letting me know my arrangement sucks, much to your insight,


Showing me, I can do better than this image, in my foresight,


Teaching me that patience is always a virtue not dead weight,


It takes only a snap never too tight


To show how far have I gone RIGHT


You have eyes beyond my sight ,


Mickey, are you looking for a fight?


You win Mickey, but I get to eat upright,


With a brother looking like a dreadnought ,


He still gives me my first dose of Vitamin C for the night


Went to Pavilion for the night and this caught my oversight,

With its color so bright,


Blasting me away from being uptight,


Buying my suit seems pretty lowlight,

But adding on two more enticing redemption, I know someone will smile  tonight,


As I left like a freight,


You showed me that things so captivating is definitely worth a sight,


So enticing it makes me believe I can survive falling from this height,


Came home from unsavory dinner and there  it stands with might,

Remy Martin Club from someone who thinks I am alcoholic downrigth,

Apart from that my weekend affair with my camera has been pretty ALRIGHT!!!

Dear Readers, praying you have sweet dreams tonight,

Cause all known too well, to survive Monday is to fight,

Bullfight, Dogfight, Cockfight and Catfight,

I am sure you will be mighty like a knight,

Spearing any obstacles that come to sight,

Sorry that today I could not make rhyming sounds right,

But i did manage to make them end with ght,

Happy Monday Blues!!!!

and this song is for all of you ....




















No comments:

Post a Comment