Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Eulogy of Missing (Part 1)



While waiting for my appointment(s).........I Realize


People important/unimportant come and go in our lives,

There are those who leave just like a fart in the wind,

Acceptable, I am not waiting for the whiff to catch up,

There are those who tends to stay a little longer making life a painful demeanor,

Still thinking that “missing someone” is such a cliche,

Still thinking of her endless rants on the ‘missing him’,

True that some wounds take forever to heal or it may never heal,  

Thinking it is her time to embrace the wounds, lick it clean and move on,

I was skeptical until I counted and I read her missing,

When I should be counting of blessings I have had in my life,

I finally understood, letting go is never easy for her,

And what’s worst …being let go,

A knife and heart story, not as easy as stab,

More to a thrust into one’s heart, twist it left then right

As I paddled my way through her seventy(amended & added some more) waves of missing sorrow,

Seems that the bleeding never even stopped,

Or has it?

Songs, places, food....

Everything reminds her of him,

"This is his song"

"He likes this and that"

"We always order ******** for lunch"  

Which reminds me,

After catching the scent of 'mee jawa' with fried chicken my colleague is chowing on,

I missed my lunch....touche  for being KAY POH, itchy handed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment