Monday 21 January 2013

Loss for Words

Words come in the form of writing,

Text messaging,

Emailing, or these days Whatsapping,

When saying it  can be sickening,

I can only totally see a good will in the making,

Of sending words of warm well wishes is not considered an act of stalking,

Nor return of a favor was in the seeking,

Never be bothered by what the wish receiver is thinking,

Or the types of instigating they have been receiving,

Context of words got lost in simple understanding,

I  now have an epiphany coming,

The ideas start flowing,

With everything  in successful rhyming,

I believe you have done too much thinking,

Yet, you do not deserve an ounce of blaming,

You have my full supporting,

Being you is not easy where every day is a-battling,

Please, no more emotion for the brewing,

I will irregardless;if you are up for it, welcome more ranting,

Though it is better for you to sip a good  coffee in the morning,

But for now better get some good resting by sleeping,

Enjoy the beautiful dreams my angels are weaving,(I hope)

Then waking up to some silly smiling,

Though I will still be in mourning,

Cause sadly for some people, words got SO LOST in translating,

When proper respect and courtesy is your only meaning,

Too bad they are not grasping,

So screw them and here instead is a song worth listening.



*Cheers dear friend

I am up for some criticizing,

If my writing is not of your liking,

Just no more crying, more smiling!!!

And good morning!!!!!

Now I gotta too get some resting,

Or I will need to stand by for some at work creaming!!!!


Oh yeah, I am still rhyming!!!
















2 comments:

  1. I wish hippo a very good morning,

    Thank you for listening,
    To all my nonsense and ranting,
    I really like your writing,
    Coz it perfectly describe how I'm feeling,
    And yes again I'm crying,
    Coz the words you've used is touching,
    For all I have was respecting,
    To someone who was once so loving,
    Now that my messages have been disturbing,
    I'll be off "packing",
    And give the family a peaceful living.

    Your rhyme habit had me following,
    I may not be that good but I'm improving,
    I hope one day to write like hippo the writer king,

    Again wishing you a cheeful monday morning,

    Zombie needs to go breakie now coz stomach is growling..


    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning,

    I am now blushing,

    Receiving some complimenting,

    No time for sweating,

    LRT is coming,

    Off for my meeting,

    Knowing too well for you tears are in the making,

    I am sincerely apologizing,

    time for my meeting so hippo's gotta get going,

    I am so glad you are improving,

    Go enjoying your breaking,

    Before you get some belly aching,

    on cloud nine, I am already floating,

    Knowing that I can see you cheerfully smiling.

    ReplyDelete