Saturday 26 January 2013

Dear God, Send Her Your Angels and You can Use Mine too


As I was seeking for some inspiration by scrubbing,

Then I saw a message in the pending,

From who, I was guessing,

It was your name on the listing,

Asking me to lend my big ears for some ranting,

For you I am always ready for some listening,

My mind was churning,

What my dear friend could be doing,

Alas, I finally see it coming,

For again you are crying,

And again you are hurting,

On top of your seventy waves of missing,

A comedy that is starred by someone in reminiscence can send you tearing,

The someone who kept you smiling,

The someone who have kept you laughing,

The someone whom also have left you crying,

Spiraling to a point of breaking,

When you cannot stop forgetting,

And all these while you have been suffering,

Even putting yourself up for endless scolding,

Yet, this needs no realizing,

You have my never ending understanding,

How I am wishing to offer my shoulders for leaning or biting,

And my arms for comforting,

For you who is always battling,

Wishing that in your stead I am the one crying,

Enough rambling from me now and I am sincerely praying,

That if my soul is sought by God for keeping,

He would be up for some bartering,

My soul for the your tears & suffering,

Til the time comes I have promises to be keeping,

To keep you from crying,

Dear Merciful God, I am begging,

Send your Angels to keep her shielded from more hurting,

Grant her strength to be rising not falling,

Shine her your warmth that is comforting,

For the world; to me; is a much better place to live in with her smiling.

Now that I feel better, time for some resting.

Hoping that her smile will bring the sun shining,

And I can do my shopping!!!


A song for The Angels to tune in to; and be en route to you Dear Friend 


No comments:

Post a Comment