Thursday 17 January 2013

Mickey, My Devil

An Angelic Devil

He is named Mickey but I kinda like the ring of the name

Never  I would ever, 

Thought this could be an answer,

To my epitome of being LONER,

Checked you out from the groomer,

Sorry that your previous owner was an abandoner,

I believe it was in 2012 November,

You started being my life alterer,

Sofa hogger,

 

Yeah, the sofa's your keeper,

Bed hogger,

Rug hogger, 

Shirt dragger,

 Soft toy murderer,

 Active pooper,

Reckless pee'er,

After cleaning up your endless arsenal, I am a true sweater,

Life just gets better,

Whenever I clean your litter,

Spoiler, I was maimed by a dear spanker,

However I could never blame, scold , spank you ever,

Whenever you stare at me with your saddest eyes ever,

Praise the good Lord you are no scratcher,

Or a biter,

Lord knows what will happen to my computer,

Nor you are a barker,

But you are the undisputed dead-sleeper,

A dear friend got you your X'mas batter,

Be minded she is a serious in her laughter,

Another dear friend helped find a trainer,

Oh yes,oh yes, she is the spanker,

You better properly thank her,

As much as I feel little bitter as your cleaner,

As your keeper, I said my prayer,

Thank you Mickey, life is a little better.

You are the BEST GRINCH EVER.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment