Monday 28 January 2013

To Sir With Love

Dear Mr. David Lee,


From 1999 since I first met you,

You have kept me under watch,

From my hair to my grades,

Color of my hair has been seasonal,

From blue to blond, from orange to silver, curly, dread locked and straightened,

Million thanks to your guidance, my grades are kept under a passing season,

Never did you shun away from delivering,

At times when I was down for the worst,

You delivered wisdom and guidance beyond my imagination,

Your passion of patience never ceases to my admiration,

You were an avid sportsman,

From the field to the courts,

You are always there for the cheers,

We have not met for any more soirees or drinks since I last graduated,

Last we chatted was online, you were positively cheerful,

Last time I heard too, you were still battling the cancer gallantly,

Yet, News from our fellow friend today has me rendered silent,

I cannot say it aloud so it is words from my heart that I sincerely convey,

Dear Sir, My educator and also my friend,

Your battle will always inspire me that Fighting is the way of live,

Which has kept me fighting all this time,

Rest in Peace dear Sir,

God does love you more,

God knows you deserve peace after all these years of relentless efforts,

I am in deep remorse for not being able to pay my last respects,

So, through my modest blog, 

I pray you have eternal Peace and Loving,

My sincerest condolences to your family,

I am sure God will be watching over your family with His Undying Love and Guidance,

You will be missed David, always.

I leave you now with  tears in my eyes, a prayer in my heart and a song in your tribute.








No comments:

Post a Comment