Sunday 20 January 2013

My Culinary Calender 2013



January
Chow-ed down

Hokkaido Scallops:2 ways


February

Garibaldi Italian Restaurant (Consent gotten; date unknown)

 


Hippo’s Homemade and Packed  Sesame Almond Brittles for Friends
Delivery (FOC)

Stainless steel 2 door oven; welcome to my life. you and I shall go a long way :)
March
Authentic Traditional Japanese Cuisine
 



Place: To be sourced and any recommendations?
April
Repayment: long due Chocolate Fondue
 
May
Homard Lobster

 

June
Fugu:Anyone?

 

July
Mahi-mahi Time


August
Only Desserts Month

 

September
Spanish Tapas
 


October
Korean BBQ

 

November
Viva la France

December
My own Roasted Christmas Turkey

 



 

February 2013

Sigh...no time for yee sang,too late for some last minute ingredient orders. Guess the sesame almond brittles will have to do. Sincere apology dear friends, but do kindly look forward to the sweet crunchy goodness nestled in a can with love. 

Plan months ahead = New lesson learnt

Oven will be up for testing ETA 96 hours.....Warghhhh...

Update as at 24/01/2013: 

Kenwood Food Processor: Please work with me....I need you. see you this Saturday. You and I have some bonding .

Love you Mum for the hassle of packing my dinosaur over. Your love will too be tasted all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment