Saturday 19 January 2013

Throwing Around A Fit of Laughter

Laughter is not the best medicine,

It is one of the best bit of heaven you can never decline,

Jokes on the papers,

Verbal jokes,

Jokes online,

Source of laughter never dies,

I just have to wake up and not look into the mirror without laughing,

Or pops open my Facebook, there is always something or someone to laugh at,

Never understood why,

University days taught me that laughter is free and always addictive,

Working days taught me to laugh more cause it is scarce,

Late hours taught me to laugh sparingly,


There can be little laughs, chain laughs, guffaws, cackles and the list goes on,

Who does not enjoy a good laugh?

I always do,

Laughing with friends and buddies and family,

Absolutely priceless,


Laughter too can end with tears,

Bringing back memories,

Of a friend whom God loves more,

As far as you are,

You are still the Grand creator of the best laughs ever,

I miss you buddy,

Your first stunt makes you a legend,

Honored me as one of your best buddies ever,

A stunt that was that puts the Ghostrider to shame,

A stunt which I witnessed life,

And at which I am still laughing at after eight years since we last met,

For the last time,

I am now blessed with funny bones from buddies which I believe you have blessed with your gift,

A gift to create laughter,

I choose to laugh as much while I can,

Spread it as frequent as I can,

Which brings me to the undisputed laughs up to now,

Too many there were but these three takes the cake,

It's a no contest.

Laugh generator number 3,

A friend ordered" Ice lemon tea, no ice please" innocently with her kitten like eyes,

Without thinking twice, she repeated her order

Thank God this hyena managed to keep the half drunk Iced water down,

But too bad, I am Laughing so hard now at the relapse of the incident ,

Laugh generator number 2,

My birthday present,

These adorable ladies just made themselves laughable with just some of my birthday cake,

To the extent; I am still laughing whenever this pops up,



Now, presenting the Mother Load of laugh generator (please do not attempt any snacking or drinking)

Keep your focus on the left and right side of the screen for best effects,

I have not stopped laughing as this video was shared countless times.

So Dear Friends,

Cure a sad soul with by making him /her join you laughing,

Tone down a hectic day by laughing,

Bring around joy by laughing,

But please not too much laughing while eating,

It leads to choking,

And no laughing while cooking,

It is called POISONING!!!!

Cheers and good morning

*rhymes....hehehehe & the VIDEO UPLOAD IS FINALLY SUCCESSFUL AFTER SAY 9 HOURS!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment