Tuesday 22 January 2013

Today Ain't a Day for Rejoice

Monday has  never  been my day of choice,

When you hurl your bombs, I find protections against those are scarce,

Wish that for protection I had a Golden Fleece,

For now I just have to take it in the face,



While some others have tears streaming down their face,

I am still fit  for the race,

Hoping my lunch appointment will be of better balance,

And of good consequence,

Yet it turned out to be of utter condolence,



All I could swallow was sarcasm and farce,

Thank God, image of your smiling your face passed in a glance,

If not , someone could have seriously been tossed over the fence,

With screwed up meetings digest able due to its acceptance,

Came back to Check if the Devil back home was in compliance,

Too soon my confidence slips away as I lay low my conscience,

As several landmines have been planted during my absence,



First time smack has been painful for the Devil's defiance,

I strode out for some self pain deliverance,

But a came a familiar sound of reminiscence,

Face the Pain
by Stemm
Video by: Nikki Baugher


As I mercilessly took it out on the punching bag with diligence,

Regretting after an hour of dominance, 

As pains and cramps crept up to my grimace,



Fine, Monday has been really been my vice,

For Tuesday for now I reserve my voice,

Secretly hoping it will be of more forbearance.

Not only for me but everyone out there that shares the same significance.

*Praying that Tuesday will not be a Tiu-day as a friend has so eloquently quoted.

Another borrowed image: a cute little girl; praying sincerely















No comments:

Post a Comment